DOWNLOAD OUR APP
Are You Eligible?
- I am a refugee going to Canada
- I am out of Canada (anywhere in the world)
- I have a UCI number (unique client identifier)How can I find my UCI number?
- I am looking for employment information
Online Learning Modules
The Online Learning Modules provide occupation-specific information to help refugees find a job upon arriving in Canada. The modules are divided into several short videos. All modules are selected based on high demand and available jobs across Canada. After you complete a module, you will be equipped with effective employment information before coming to Canada.
Food Counter AttendantA Stock clerk is responsible for stocking items on shelves, pricing items, answering customers’ inquiries, and packing customers’ purchases in retail establishments.
Stock ClerkCleaners are responsible for cleaning and housekeeping duties in residential and in commercial properties, often in corporate offices, hotels, and restaurants.
CleanerThe job of a food delivery driver is to pick up and deliver food items to customers who made an order for delivery.
Food Delivery Driver
BarberPainters apply paint, wallpaper, and other finishes to surfaces of structures.
PainterConstruction helpers are responsible for many tasks, such as removing debris, erecting scaffolding, loading, and unloading building materials, and assisting with operating heavy equipment.
Construction HelperIT support technicians provide first-line technical assistance to computer users. They answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in-person, via telephone, or online.
IT Support Technician
Please provide your UCI (Unique Client Identifier) number when you register for an account on the E-Start website.
You can find the UCI number in one of the following documents.
- Medical Exam Instructions – MEI form portion (2 pages) Page 2 on the right is the actual Medical form indicating UCI number
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) is for applying for PR card before leaving the port of entry COPR lists both UCI numbers and Document number (IMM)